If you're looking for a simple and delectable snack to make (or even gift!) for the holiday season, we recommend giving these truffle-rosemary mixed nuts a go. This Meatless Monday Recipe doesn't take up all that much time, and, yet, it packs a delightful punch.
1 pound mixed nuts
3/4 c olive oil
1/2 tsp truffle salt
2 tbs fresh rosemary, minced
1. Roast the mixed nuts in the oven at 300 F for 10 minutes.
2. Remove the roasted nuts and combine with the olive oil. Mix to make sure the nuts are evenly coated.
3. Roast for another 5 minutes.
4. Allow the nuts to cool. Once cooled, place in a mixing bowl with the truffle salt & rosemary.
.5. Mix to combine evenly.
6. Store in an airtight container. Or, our pick: put some into a mason jar & gift to a loved one!